I Am Not Afraid

Today, I feel so defeated. It's frightful how even with the countless experience I've had in the past, it still doesn't prepare me for the dispute that comes in a relationship. Teacher has been extremely moody. Disgruntled to a point that it is truly unnerving to even talk about it. But I am truly patient and overly forgiving. Perhaps I've grown past the idea of having things my way. I've learned to compromise and think really hard before I speak. I've grown to be courageous even when I know I might fail to keep this relationship.

Teacher, if you ever read this, I want you to know that I do not expect you to understand me completely just as I never imagined I will always read you clearly. I won't be afraid if your love is not strong enough because I believe I am the one who will give you strength. I won't be afraid if our happiness melts away one day and I failed miserably to make you see past sorrow because I am the one who will make you smile again.

Ever heard of melancholy happiness? I am happy with a heavy resonance. This song speaks of my simple happiness but of course, it's an improvisation. Very typical of me.

Got ever gaduh with your boyfriend and feel like it's the end of the world or not?
 

(我變了 - 陶晶瑩)

5 comments:

  1. whatever the way ahead, it needs both parties to agree to move ahead together. best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. Thank you for your well wishes. I am patiently waiting for his mood to get better to find that window where we can seriously talk about matters....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice meh? I am in Malaysia na! Apalah engkau!

    ReplyDelete
  4. better than CHN , apart from the politics

    ReplyDelete