Wake From Dreaming

I know I've been abandoning my blog. But it's weird that when I load this page, there comes this voluntary urge to write a happy entry. Who am I kidding? My life is never happy, or so I have led readers to believe. Yes, it's easy to deceive anyone when you write according to how you want to be interpreted, but truth is, does it come naturally or by coercion?

There lies too many hidden meanings between written words. A blow with a word strikes deeper than a sword. I'd rather sing because it's harder to hide my feelings...

What is your underlying reason to blogging really?


(夢醒了 - 那英)

10 comments:

  1. *clap clap clap*

    :-)

    we tend to blog when we are down. so our blogs tend to sound a lot more negative, and pessimistic than we really are.

    agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. question is... why? the need for someone to know? the need for attention?

    ReplyDelete
  3. reason for blogging?

    recording every emotion worth-recording in voiceless words.

    when u look back what u have written in a few years' time,trust me,u'll feel glad that u wrote what u did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your voice rox chinese prick! :) keep singing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. when a person blogs, there are 2 ongoing conversations - within the blogger and between the blogger and his audience. and the reasons why a person blog can be many... heh heh... i publish an article on it although it was from an academic angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna read it... hand me the soft copy or url if you have please :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. done. send to your gmail already.
    44 page paper. lol... boring read.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete