Repressed Passion

It's like I've been robbed of my blogging privilege. When inspired, blogging becomes unavailable and when I am allowed, nothing encouraging comes to mind. How effin' ironic!

Took up a 2-month contract job and ended up with an advance increment and permanent employment offer. Is this really what I want after being so disgusted with working on a daily basis, countless late nights and the appalling notion of using Adobe software again?

I should have plenty of qualms but I am pleasantly surprised that I actually love my current job, even if it means going back to work over the weekends. Perhaps I've learned that without monetary assistance, I will never be able to achieve my dream of leaving this country for good.

Till something better comes up, I am glad that work has kept me from thinking of my indefinite longing to be with someone. Yeah, I am a hopeless romantic. It's evident in most of the songs I put up here.

Cinta oh cinta! Where Art Thou menyorok? 


(全世界失眠 - 陳奕迅)

18 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhh....new job...it's always a nice change =)

    yeah, busy ourselves with something is the only temporary solution to keep all those feelings at bay..even ONS cant help much..haha =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, even ONS does nothing and I am numb towards it.

      Delete
  2. lets say if i wanna have sex u with , what are the steps must i take

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Nice meh? They are shit-cheap... I think my pre-previous-ex punya Mader bought it from China cause it was like RM5 for 3 and he hated 'em and threw 'em at me. Yeah I am sucker for handovers.

      Delete
  4. What? You going as well?
    =(

    Tell me, what's there left for us if all the hot guys left for good? Bring me along!!! lolllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty! Strawberry generation is blooming in Malaysia. And they are all young, yummy, cute and cuddly. It makes no difference whether I am here or not here...

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strawberry_generation

      Delete
    2. Congratz on your new job :)

      Work is the best distraction you could get from all the unwanted "lovey dovery heartbreak" scenes. It totally keeps you off 'em and you feel better too. You need more distractions.

      Delete
  5. Drown yourself with work eh? Great that you learn to love your new job. I can't imagine being stuck in a job you despised, just for monetary reason. Of course many people are in that position because they don't have a choice. I guess we are the lucky ones.

    As usual, love the singing ;)

    P.S. I can't imagine you are really single. I bet you have lots of propositions after all these videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't have to imagine. i am absolutely single. and probably habitually single.

      Delete
  6. yummy , i wanna peal ur pants off !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinta will find you. Relax and take your time to be with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allrite... will patiently collect count the cobwebs

      Delete