Insanity

My mind has fallen ill lately. There were more than 10 guys taking turns to fuck my brains over and over again. I've been criticised, mocked, profusely belittled and mostly importantly, wrongly accused.

How much mind-fuck can one take? Why is the human breed so intricately complex and difficult to comprehend? Before I am clinically proven insane, I want to quickly jot this down should this be my very last entry. That at least, the handful of bloggers I personally know will understand the reason I ceased blogging. That I am locked up in the loony house. That CP has seriously gone into a permanent mental breakdown.

I can find no suitable words to describe the exact intangible pain I am going through. The fucking reality is that everyone is so afraid of dying more than they are of pain. It's really strange when life actually hurts more than death. At the point of death, the real pain is over.

I can actually taste it at the tip of my tongue. Surprisingly, it's not bitter as I expected but sweet with a hint of mint.

I am not AFRAID of death.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it is good that you are not afraid of death. when we are no longer afraid of things, we are liberated. we are no longer bothered about pain, face, etc. and this is how you should feel. you move on when faced with negative experiences. you don't need people's endorsement to feel good, cos you are you in your purest and most beautiful form.

    not being afraid of death gives you the power to control yourself. so you have a choice now, grab the freedom to pick up and grow or continue to subject yourself to the pains.

    remember the seagull? remember the song about the 好娃娃?
    不要迷失方向,一跌倒就要提起勇气爬起来。
    加油!你可以的!

    祝勇气,快乐,力量!


    jeffrey上

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can feel the pain and despair by reading your post.
    Life is such a bitch and you could do nothing about it but to live with it.
    The only thing you can do is to find something that worth living for and makes you happy.
    It's frustrating to know that life throw you a curveball when you are least expecting it.
    That's what i can give you as a piece of advice.

    Regards,
    I-Zach Olivera

    ReplyDelete