Bad Advice On Break-Ups

Silent is the night when all breathing angels are heavily slumbered. Their coy face and porcelain skin illuminates the dark with a youthful glow. How calm and peaceful it seems while I sit and quietly brave the morning breeze that chills my flesh, my bones, and my heart, alone.

Lately, I am not the only one who has been fighting the crushing weight of emotional torture. The agony that everyone goes through when they have their delicate little heart broken. It does hurt when you lose control over your own feelings right? But how long should it last? Has it been that bad or were the memories just too sweet to let go? Whatever the reason may be, I believe there must be a time to grieve. A process that I never gave myself a chance at.

Experts have said to mull over it as much as you want but not obsessively, not compulsively. Try filling your free time by watching soppy love movies. You will get used to seeing unrequited love, it's called flooding. Fill yourself with the sadness of others and at some point, yours won’t seem so bad. You may get a different perspective on your ex. That would be one way of handling it. Or, understand that you enjoyed being together for a while, but if the relationship was not what both you and your partner wanted for life, it would have ended eventually, no matter what. In this case, it is better sooner rather than later. You must also accept that you are a good person, and that you did your best and you're not the only one who have made mistakes. Of course, a stage of denial is completely natural, but acceptance is the key to being able to start moving on.

I say, go put on your best outfit and celebrate your break-up with your best buddies. Go out and get drunk, get pissed, laugh about it, cry about it even. Cry so badly till everyone thinks you are mourning over the death of someone dear. Then wake up the next day with a bad hangover and only then, do what the experts suggested. LOL!

No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends. Wah kanasai! The experts totally left that out. Or probably I left it out because the excess information I found on break-ups will overload my entry.

Aiyah, cheer up! It's not the end of the world yet. I still miss my ex... well, all my exes but it's more fun watching them duck and run! Sometimes it is best to avoid the dread and dreary sayings. It's the funny ones which help you move on. Whether you are gonna text it to your ex or keep it for yourself. Enjoy!

I ran into my EX the other day,
so I put it in reverse and hit him again.

Cancel my subscription because I don't need your issues.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable like a coma?

If you find it hard to laugh at yourself,
I would be happy to do it for you.

I'm so miserable without you, it's almost as if you're here!

So how? Got put a smile on that dreadful face you've been wearing or not? Anyway, heartaches aside, I've decided to try an English number this time. Something that I got so bored of doing in the past hence all the lagu-lagu Cina now.


(Always On My Mind by Michael Bublé)
Dedicated to Bubu...

4 comments:

  1. Why is this titled as bad advice? I think its the best advice i have heard! And i really love your quotes. Cracked me up and made my day. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bad coz I never followed any of them 'cept for the getting drunk part hee hee. Glad you love em, I dare you to text your ex with it! Dare dare dare LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u sing this? You sang it beautifully if so :) Moved me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kay yeah I did... I am glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete