Been Everywhere

Been silent for awhile now. Been so busy with my new contract job. Been burning the midnight oil since middle of April through the weekends. Been working hard just to make ends meet. Been falling in and out of a flu spell. Been making new interesting friends especially a quick-witted one. Been having my eye on this charming boy who works right beside the agency I am currently bound to. Been hoping that he is not straight and doesn't have a partner yet. Been thinking about moving back to my hometown.

Been hoping to fall in love all over again.

Have you ever wondered, what would life be if you are incapable of love?


(夢一場 - 那英)

4 comments:

  1. without love, it wont even be called life bcoz there nothing else to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder about it all the time. Life wouldn't be so complicated if we were incapable of love. I think. Love hurts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love does hurt. But to love is to hurt and to hurt is live. You have to keep on living. Call me! Lol! Read my latest entry bro :)

      Delete