When I Think Of You

"It's a pleasure meeting you. What do you do for a living?"

Sniggered. "I do everything but nothing stays."

Raising an eyebrow, "Oh, such as?"

"Managing a restaurant, coordinate fitting for models, garment styling, emceeing for events, designing corporate identity for companies, posters and such for F&B outlets, business cards for entrepreneurs, and a whole lot of others just to make ends meet."

"Sounds fun and exciting! How do you find the time to do so many things? Isn't there something you are especially good at?"

Blank stare. "Of course! I am especially good at everything but nothing."

Puzzled face. "Er... that sounds like what a typical businessman does."

"No, I am the greatest lover alive. Businessmen have no emotions."

"That's not true, I run my own company and I am so in love with the generous profit I make."

Rolls his eyes and looks away. "Diu nei lah! Chin chin chin!"


(當我想你的時候 - 汪峰)

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Heh... Ur conversation is so much like chicken and duck talking.

      :-)

      Delete
    2. and hey, when will you be cutting your album? you voice improving over time. a little hoarse but more melancholic and expressive now. nice!

      Delete
    3. Cut an album? Cut my kukuciao more like it lar.... LOL! My voice is shit lar and ppl cut albums to make profit. Probably 1 out of 10 would purchase it. No one wants to listen to an uncle sing.

      Delete
    4. haha... just to prove your last sentence wrong, i will buy! definitely. and i am sure your blog supporters will do so too!

      Delete
  2. Love your singing >.<

    those voice... how to say leh, its like the emotions are so real, the voice, the tremble... the sadness... nice

    =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eiyer... goosebumps liao the way you describe my voice. Haiyah, I am generally a very sad & pathetic person that's why it reflects in my voice when I sing and even when I shit. Shall I snap a photo of my sad & pathetic looking shit to show u? (LMAO)

      Delete
    2. JokerPJ dont come and snatch with me ar!! shoosh shoosh!! CP is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! how i miss your voice cpcp!! :)

      have you stop smoking yet? please stop, if not i no want kiss you.. LOL jokingjoking...

      Delete
    3. Wei SLUT! Dun hao fa fa there ah. Castrate you then u know!

      Delete