Nauseated

It's horribly early. I can almost catch the dreams of the heavy sleepers under this roof. But what can I say? I am at my best when no one is awake.

Though this may seem normal to me, it is actually a very unhealthy habit. This nocturnal behaviour that I've been living with has finally caught up on me. I now suffer from occasional nausea after waking up. It is no laughing matter. Imagine the sudden experience of having your whole apartment spinning upside down while watching the telly. I had to immediately close my eyes and lie face-flat on the ground to stop the spinning.

I am abnormal. I am not cut out for the usual routines everyone else does. Soon I will just crawl on the floor, teary eyed, and succumb to conventional living behaviour. Majority does not always win but there will always be strength in numbers. What can a little prick like me do rite? Falter and suck up to socially acceptable behaviours-lor. Niaseng!

So having said this, should I head back to bed and snuggle up to Teacher? No! I have a company profile brochure that's way behind deadline. Gotta get on to it if I ever wanna settle my monthly debts. Urgh! Here comes the motion sickness again! Maybe a hot cup of Nescafe will do the trick.

Are you nocturnal?

4 comments:

  1. for this study break yes im nocturnal.. finals is in a few weeks :) have to jia you!! :) i have feeling too once and it lasted for 3 weeks and after that its fine.. it might and infection or it might be the lack of sleep... you better go see a doctor if it persist.. teacher wont be happy seeing you feeling sick alright.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... a fellow night charmer. Hmm... those were the days, burning the midnight oil for education. But I am too old for this and I doubt Teacher notices. (Laughs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big hug for you {peace}


    p,s: i am not as young as you think... (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete