Let Him Go

This piece is dedicated to Eric. A request to do a cover which I find the original version quite unpleasant sounding. Instead, I've decided to do a Birdy version which fits the exact situation he's going through right now. I hope you truly let go after listening to this yeah buddy? If you wanna fall even deeper and feel shitty, you can try listening to Birdy's rendition. It's awfully painful. Urgh! I am such a sucker for depressive voices.

Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about him anymore. It's about acceptance, that some people are just meant to be a part of your history and never your destiny. Accept that the only person you really have control over is yourself and incredible changes will take place.

Sorry for the bad recording, I really hate the awful white noise but I have to suck it up until I get a decent microphone. Oh! My birthday is just around the corner. Any sympathetic souls out there? I am single too! (Yerr... I feel like an idiot for saying this)

Okay, I am taking a break. I think I have gone overboard with all these singing requests. I get bored quickly when I do too much of the same thing. So Adlexus, you better hurry with your request so I can take a break ya? Apa lagu English u mau? Let it go ah? The answer is NO!!!


(Let Him Go by Passenger)

3 comments:

  1. I was trying to figure out this song until I realise you changed the title lyrics... lol..

    Can you do a cover of Florence & The Machine - Breath of Life? =D Pweaaseeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niaseng! I knew you'd come up with a title like that! I go "Chi Pek" first!

      YOU ARE CRAZEEEEEEEEEE INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

      Delete